Xcerion was founded in 2001 with the goal to build a software that can provide a unified user interface over multiple ERP and legacy systems, since then it has grown into becoming a full Hybrid Cloud Computing platform and front-end for a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
We strongly believe in social computing, enabling user participation and that the Internet eventually will become the operating system. All information will sooner or later be stored online - enabling access from any device or service.
The company is all about entrepreneurship. The founder, serial entrepreneur Mr. Daniel Arthursson has previously founded innovative XML companies.
A history of computing innovation and true commitment:
- 2012 Xcerion restructures into a holding company for CloudMe, XIOS/3 and the Cloud Desktop.
- 2011 Xcerion launches the European storage consumer service of CloudMe.com.
- 2010 Launches the icloud Ready program and the Hybrid Cloud Computing platform.
- 2009 Wins the Red Herring Global 100 Award in San Diego.
- 2008 Xcerion rebrands its consumer service to icloud and wins the 2008 Frost & Sullivan European Award for Product Innovation in Cloud Computing.
- 2007 Northzone Ventures invests 10 MUSD.
- 2006 Investment from US investors.
- 2004 US Operations launched with office in Seattle.
- 2003 Proof-of-concept prototype created out of R&D.
- 2002 "Stealth Mode", R&D evolving previous research.
- 2001 Xcerion emerged with clear focus on Information.
- 1998 Daniel Arthursson and his tech team developed the worlds first XML Application Server.